Enroll your kids for Quran and Islamic Studies
Signed in as:
Student delivering about 5 Pillars of Islam which has been taught in our Islamic Studies course - LIMRA ISLAMIC CENTER
Student delivering about Fasting which is been taught in Ramadan course - LIMRA ISLAMIC CENTER
Student delivering speech - LIMRA ISLAMIC CENTER
For learning a foreign language, it is very important to make your base in a right position for getting great results in advance level. If your base is not right, it would be so difficult for you in the future, when you would move to the next advance level. This course aims to learn Urdu language from beginning point; make your base in a good shape; and give you a very good direction for moving to the advance level confidently
· In Islamic Studies, students learn Islamic manners and etiquette, Fiqh, Aqeedah, the Seerah, Quranic studies, Islamic history, and more. We teach the “I Love Islam” series, which is the most widely used and most successful Islamic studies curriculum used in full-time Islamic schools throughout the nation.
· Students are introduced to the six articles of Iman at early age and develop their understanding of each article in more detail as they progress towards upper grades. Focus is on instilling Tawheed and building Taqwa in the hearts of students.
· In hadith lessons, students learn the overall meaning and main vocabulary of the prescribed hadiths, and are encouraged to memorize their Arabic texts, especially the Du’as for different occasions.
· Learning Fiqh and Sunnah begins with simple understanding of the five pillars in early grades and culminates in high school with the study of marriage in Islam and the examination of modern issues of Fiqh.
· The knowledge of Akhlaq and Adaab and their application in daily life are important components of Islamic Studies.
What kids will be learning:
Excellence of Fasting
Blessings of Tarawih
Blessings of Laīla-tul-Qadr
Blessings of I’tikāf
Blessings of Eid-ul-Fitr
Excellence of Nafl Fasts
Twelve Parables about Fasting People
41 Inspiring Parables of Mu’takifīn